is with great pleasure that we announce inauguration of the
AMASI mail web server. This is one among the various
facilities that are available to the members of the AMASI.
Now all the members can have a unique e-mail address in our
mail web server and communicate with the fellow members and
the AMASI secretariat regularly. I would advise all the
members to signup for the new e-mail ID. We have planned to
use this email address for all our correspondence in the
AMASI Email id (For AMASI Members only)
Who can get an account?
- All registered members of AMASI
- All honorary members of AMASI who have been awarded the membership of AMASI
- All associate members of AMASI
How to sign up for an AMASI Email id
Before you sign up:
• Make sure you are eligible for an AMASI emailid
• Think of an unique login id that would become your new email address
eg . id : kumaran will have a email id of email@example.com
eg . id : amitabh will have a email id of firstname.lastname@example.org
• Step 1: Check for the availability of your id in the website
• Enter your ID eg.name (don't include @amasindia.com in your user ID, it will be attached to your ID automatically)
• If the id is not available, you will be prompted to enter a different login id
• Step 2:If the id is available for use, you will be prompted to enter your details
If your login ID is available, you're ready to sign up:
• You will be directed to the account holder's detail page.
• Please follow the on-screen instructions and enter all the necessary details
• Activation of the account will take 1-2 working days
• You will be able to sign in your id and start receiving and sending emails to all your friends.
New Mail: Sign Up
Check Your Mail: Sign In